Monday, December 18, 2006

Another step forward

After due consideration, my business partners and I decided we should focus on developing the executive coaching business. Here I am, the 1st one amongst us and the 1st one in Malaysia to be certified by the Behavioral Institute Sydney to be a Master Coach.

We are still a small company. I asked the travel agent for the cheapest air ticket to Sydney. She recommended Lauda Air. It sounded like Russian. I quipped if it is safe and she shot back with a very dirty look. With a deep breadth , she said “My customers so far have no complaint”. I felt like a nitwit.

Lauda Air turned out to be the Austrian Airline and the crew has the sharpest uniform I have seen so far. The stewardess wear crimson red uniform with matching baby blue scarve. The service and the cabin are indeed 1st class. The only drawback, the departure time is 5am in the morning. I was surprised my favourite noodle shop is open.



Here I am in KLIA at the wee hour of the morning on 8th November . I caught an attendant snoring away. Poor guy.

3 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Priscilla said...

Wat is your fav noodle shop?

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger Vegie said...

Only tried one. Can't remember the name. But is along George Street close to the Mercure Hotel

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Holi Wood said...

Eh..try Royal Brunei air next time..that is cheapest! New plane, nice spacious cabin. Very safe too..they recite a prayer before take off :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home