Saturday, October 21, 2006

Free rider

A butterfly took a lift from me from Bangsar to One Utama. It clinged onto my windscreen while I was waiting for the traffic light outside Bangsar Shopping Center to turn green and endured a good 10 minutes of very windy ride. Though I tried to drive slower and stopped by several other traffic lights along the way, this little fellow refused to leave. Just when I thought its fragile wings are going to be flattened by oncoming gush of wind, my car reached the traffic light at One Utama. Swiftly and elegantly it flattered its wings and disappeared into the bushes nearby - without uttering even a word of thank you.

2 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

butterfly knows where he wants to go.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Vegie said...

Hahahaha, you bet !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home