Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Emptiness

















A sense of emptiness besieged me.

Ragging thunderstorm of last Tuesday seriously wounded my innocent Astro decoder. Other victims include many more cheap TV sets in the same block, so said the management office.

While my decoder is now in ICU at some electrical shop at Seapark, I keep my vigil by blogging. The mechanic has just called. The good news that my decoder survived a motherboard transplant operation.

I can't wait for its return. Judge Amy and Dr.Meridith Grey are waiting to see me.

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Priscilla said...

Aiyo, cannot watch Grey's Anatomy, I would be crushed. Right now all the good TV shows are having a rest till Feb next year. I am suffering from withdrawal syndrome :)

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger cat_aunty said...

tsk tsk tsk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home