Saturday, December 09, 2006

Yes we did it !

When I started my new life journey this year in April, I almost knocked my head against the wall looking for gallery who was willing to exhibit my work.

Finally on Nov 11th, 2006, 5 pieces of my work were exhibited alongside many of my classmates' work at Persatuan Chin Woo for 3 days.

Ironically I was away in Sydney completing my master coach certification during the period of the exhibition. However my classmates and my teacher who ran the show were extremely pleased with the turn out.

The next goal : we are preparing for another group exhibition next year . What will be different though will be the venue of the exhibition and there will only be 5 of us. My teacher and 4 of my other classmates. Guess which gallery we are aiming at this time ? Star Hill gallery hopefully !

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Priscilla said...

Yay! Pop champagne open! Hooray!

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger JJ said...

Very good , from one stage to another.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home