Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bangsar Baru Bazaar Ramadhan

It took an email from a sister in Australia and an YM chat message from another in Singapore for me to realize that there is a food carnival right in my neighborhood.


Tucked at a one-way street ( Jalan Sehala ) in front of the Bangsar Mosque and running along Jalan Maarof, the bazaar offered a great assortment of kuih muih to delight the sweetest of all sweet tooth. The Macik at the corner stall was serving up big bowls of piping hot assam laksa. Mat Rocks were trying to outdo each other by offering ayam pecik against charcoal grilled BBQ fish. With the the haze that is engulfing KL, I am not going to apologize for falling for a big glass of thirst quinching air bandung. Take a bite at the juicy roti John, I was transported back to my childhood. I allowed the sweet and sour tomato ketchup tickled my palette as I sinked my teeth into the delicious egg laced fried bread.

Amoi, soya panas, Bandung sejuk, satu lagi?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home