Monday, June 05, 2006

The end of the beginning


I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be.

On the day when I received the good luck card from mother, we secured the art gallery in Persatuan Sukan Chin Woo Selangor. After intensive consultation with the Guinness almanac on my kitchen wall, Student Exhibition 2006 for Apollo Adult Art Class, will be held from 30th Sept to 2nd Oct.

Impressionist art meets Chinese Martial art, expect the unexpected in my journey ahead. Time for one shot of whisky - it helps to calm the nerve. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Priscilla said...

Yay! Your persistence and perseverence is slowlt paying off! All the best for the continuous jourbey ahead.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Priscilla said...

Yay! Your persistence and perseverence is slowly paying off! All the best for the continuous journey ahead.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger JJ said...

Ou ou, its my good luck to have the card reach you coincidentally on the day you succeeded to secure the place.
My the star continue to shine on all of you,the students and instructor the Sun God.

JJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home