Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Constant Gardener


Some of us are constant gardeners; treat everyone that comes into their life like precious seeds, nurture each and every one and see that they bloom and grow taller. Some treat everyone that comes into their life, including their own selves, like weeds and when they woke up one day to find a barren jungle in their life, it was already too late. Some obsess on one specific tree and miss the forest they are in.

I treasure all the people in my life as flowers and trees in the forest. My family, my friends and acquaintances are my eco-system. Not all plants blooms, and some bear no fruits, but they all possess unique beauties in every leaf, every petal and every young shoot. Their arrival and departure weaves a song of life.

I am still a young gardener. Guilty of not watering or weeding my garden some times, but I am making an effort to be more diligent. When I look back one day, I want to see my life bloom like a beautiful garden.

Inspired by the beautiful Botanic Garden at Bkt.Tinggi Malaysia and the Oscar winning movie The Constant Gardener
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Holi Wood said...

Well said and beautiful pictures...simply beautiful!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger pathfinder said...

so much from just being a gardener. Much thr is to learn from mother nature...more from being a gardener... a creator of life & beauty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home