Sunday, July 30, 2006

Howdy this is JD from the Wiggles Band !

Hello everyone, I am the first man to grace my Aunty Wendy's blog, full front page and headline.

Two weeks ago, my parents brought a new baby into my house. My mommy said her name is Chloe. She does not play with me and she sleeps the whole day. All mommy does is to carry her and feed her. Daddy was also spending some time with her. I tried very hard to win back my popularity vote. Just when I thought I have succeeded, here came another person in the house.

Her name is Aunty Wendy. She came from Kuala Lumpur to our house in Perth yesterday afternoon while I was watching the Wiggles. Mummy said Aunty Wendy will sleep on my starry night bed and share my toys. Though I don't quite like Aunty Wendy because she stole my parent's attention from me, I like the police toyset that she brought me. I like the helicopter and the police car in the toyset. The belly of the helicopter has a string with a hook attached that I can use it to perform rescue action for my toy.


Aunty Wendy read me stories before I slept. While Mommy was busy with my sister, I showed Aunty Wendy my Mummy's food cabinet and asked her to make me a cup of hot chocolate. I asked Aunty Wendy if I can have bread with honey. I also taught her how to sing the Wriggle songs. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger cat_aunty said...

JD, you are a good boy.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Priscilla said...

Jayden's mommy said "Thank god for Aunty Wendy!" while she has hands full. But Anunty Wendy must be a good story teller coz Jayden got her to read him books after books, hee!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger JJ said...

If Jayden thinks Aunty Wendy is not a lovely friend, a worst devil is as yet to come.Sorry lor

JJ

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Woah give POLIS set ah. Good lah, must carry on tradition. Hee hee. Later grandma come can teach JD how to do espionage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home