Monday, March 20, 2006

Every cent counts

Funny that after I came back from Hong Kong, I found myself acquiring a new level of awareness with the financial markets, both local and international ones. To my astonishment, I noticed myself extending my symphaty to a group of small time investors clagged in Arabic robes featured on Saturday CNBC financial news who have been mourning in agony since 3 months ago when the Kuwaiti Stock Exchange took a nosedive. At my weekend art class, when our notoriously stingy classmate, despite staying in a mansion in Bukit Tunku and whose father and husband are multi billionaries, again attempting to negotiate a discount for the fixed fee RM60 canvas, I no longer passed judgement on her usual ritual of squeezing every drop of value out of her money. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home