Sunday, July 13, 2008

Travelling the Chinese Way

I feel like immigrant Chinese packing their bag for the Big Apple. Here goes the long-maintained image of travel chic and travel light. Rice, red dates, longan, berries, a stew pot (which is yet to be packed inside the bag), oat meals and many other domestic household goods, waiting in line, to be packed into the luggage for Hong Kong. I am able to fly again. An apartment is waiting for me in Hong Kong, ready with kitchen, so that I can continue to drink my medicinal soups while working there.

5 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Blogger JJ said...

Very good.

JJ

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger cat_aunty said...

they dun have these in HK meh??

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Waleow you work in Hong Kong leh not Brazil! Surely they have all these stuff in HK.

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger cat_aunty said...

Thats exactly what I said lah

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Vegie said...

Yes they do have these stuff in HK but finishing work at 7pm leave me very little time to go round shopping. Moreover I am not that familiar where all the shops are, hence thought I bring the first batch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home