Sunday, April 29, 2007

What I got for my birthday

My best buddy got me a little bonsai. I am sure Mom is going to shake her head worrying about the fate of this poor plant. I have got the instruction on how to water it - once a day and leave it in direct sunlight. (Yes mom ?)

I am truly blessed with all the greetings, phone calls and sms that I have got. Yi Lin told me the best part of my life is starting now. Lisa said "In 20s, we were dumb. In 30s, we thought we conquered the world. Only in 40s, we sort of embrace who we are". Sounded like a similar saying from the Confuscius. Since when Aunty Lisa turned so wise.

1 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger pathfinder said...

It needs love, sunshine and fresh air just like You and God willing reach 40 just as beautifully. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home