Monday, March 20, 2006

Little woman's guilty pleasure

No I have not been indulging. I never knew I could derive such an enormous sense of achievement from filing income tax on time for the first time in 11 years, cleared all outstanding bills and letters and filing away all hundreds of them, in their respective folders with colour coded dividers. A dangerous confession for this sentences me beyond a trace of doubt, in the same profile of the obsessive-compulsive Monica, a character in the famous TV sitcom Friends. Neverthelesss, the truth is I feel extremely rewarded and says whom that it is bad to be Monica. Afterall she is a great chef and the center of the Friends’s circle. Only hope that I do not end up like her with a borderline queer husband and adopt an even bizzare sirname calls Mrs. Bing.

A precautionary note for those who are closet obsessive compulsive and would like to indulge in a similar guilty pleasure of organizing your shelves or wardrobe, make sure you have some high energy snack bars put away for emergency energy boost or an ice cream in the fridge. Oh man, it took me three days to complete the entire ritual of spring-cleaning. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Compulsion is denial's second name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home